Monday, May 10, 2010

Best Of: Junior Year

Having once again gotten beaten to the punch by the quickness of Brian Klein, I must once again resort to making the Godfather II-esque sequel, this time in the style of the best moments of my junior year at Loyola University.

So without further ado, my favorite moments this past year. It was quite a memorable one, and I thank all of you for helping make it that way. Remember, these are particular moments. Some last 10 seconds, some lasted a whole week (or 10 days for me).

10. The best burger, of all time!

9. At long last: the Rich Montgomery trot of pride.



8. There's a video that I can't put on facebook, or on youtube. However it is the best drunk video of one of us of all time (OF ALL TIME!)... it involves Paul Mock, Alicia Silverstone, and a lot of the N word.

7. Merry Slapschristmas!

6. Being 15 feet away from the audio/visual experience that was MUSE.

5. Amy's Wedding.

4. Honestly, if I were to sum up junior year in one moment.. it would probably be this one. 1:45-1:55

3. While being part of the, what in that game, is a three-player clusterf*ck, beating Adam Vida at Crate and Peril.

2. In my car, stuck in the parking lot traffic from the Bruce Springsteen concert at the Philadelphia Spectrum. We decided to turn on a certain AM station and listen to a large gathering some 1000 feet away from us. Start at 0:58 and go to 1:42. Will never get old.



1. Snowmaggedon 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment