Sunday, September 29, 2013

Week 4 NFL Picks






Ravens at Bills (+3.5)

It’s hard to lose a game if your opponent notches 20 penalties for 168 yards, but the Bills found a way to get the job done.

Pick: Ravens


Bears at Lions (-2.5)

Both of these teams need to take advantage of the Packers’ early season struggles if they want to win the division. But my analysis tells me that only one of these teams will win this week. This is the inside information that you can only get here!

Pick: Lions


Bengals at Browns (+4.5)

The battle for Ohio!! The Bengals just pulled a miraculous win over the Packers, but Brian Hoyer is undefeated as a starter in the NFL! Well, he quarterbacked the Arizona Cardinals last year for a game and lost, but honestly, who hasn’t done that?

Pick: Bengals


Colts at Jaguars (+8.5)

I was going to look at the Jaguars schedule and look to see when the next time they could possibly win a game would be (which is actually next week, so that wasn’t all that essential) but something caught my eye. The Jaguars have a PRIME TIME GAME in DECEMBER. They play at home against the Texans on Dec. 5th. They can’t even flex this game out, because it’s a Thursday night game. My god. The Jaguars on prime time...There’s only one way they could make this game appealing, and I think you know what that is.

Pick: Colts


Giants at Chiefs (-4.5)

4.5? 4.5?!?!? Thank you kindly.

Pick: Chiefs


Steelers at Vikings at London (Pk)

Neither of these teams are any good, but only one of them has lost to a team that all but vocally announced they are giving up on this season (yet…the other team plays that said team twice still). Enjoy, London!

Pick: Steelers


Cardinals at Bucs (+2.5)

Crap, I don’t know. I try to avoid picking either of these teams whenever possible but I guess I have to here. Also, Mike Glennon is starting for the Bucs. Since the Cardinals are slightly less inept than the Vikings, and should be able to stop a backup QB thrown into the fire, I'll go with them.

Pick: Cardinals


Seahawks at Texans (+2.5)

The Texans (in my opinion) have not looked that good at all this season. A big comeback against the Chargers (but everyone does that), an OT win over the Titans, and a big loss to the Ravens. They need a statement game, and this might be the time they get it.

Pick: Texans (and to win)


Jets at Titans (-3.5)

One of these teams is going to be 3-1. Holy crap…

Pick: Jets


Cowboys at Chargers (+1.5)

Oh man, who wants to lose this game more, amiright?! Hahahaha follow me you guys on twitter dot com.

Pick: Cowboys


Eagles at Broncos (-11.5)

This line seems pretty high to me, but in the midst of the regular season streak Denver has been on, every victory was 7 points or more. That being said, the Eagles can run the ball way better than any of the teams Denver has played thus far this season. It all depends on the game plan Chip Kelly decides on.

Pick: Eagles


RG3’s Team at Raiders (+2.5)

As I’m typing this, I’m watching the finale of season four of Breaking Bad. Vince Gilligan has to not only live up to the season he just created, but this episode as well. Oh man I’m pumped for 9:00 p.m. Sunday.

Pick: Raiders


Patriots at Falcons (-1.5)

The Pats are 3-0 but have not looked all that good. The Falcons are 1-2 but have actually looked pretty good. I don't like the Pats' chances in a loud dome against a team that needs a win.

Pick: Falcons


Dolphins at Saints (-6.5)

Did you know that at one time the Dolphins chose Daunte Culpepper over Drew Brees? It’s true. And also this year in fantasy baseball I traded Matt Harvey for Anthony Rizzo. What I’m saying is … damn I don’t really know. I gotta stop writing these things while drunk tired.

Pick: Saints


Season:

Spread: 15-17 (missed week one)
Straight: 23-9

Last week:
Spread: 8-8
Straight: 10-6

This week:
Spread: 1-0
Straight: 1-0






No comments:

Post a Comment