Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pearl Jam 10/30

This was the best concert of my life. Period. Wow. Oh, and Rauuuuullllllllllll was at the show. Gave a wave. Epic.

I'll have a more visceral blog post that will encompass this show soon, but for now, here's the setlist.

Set 1
Gonna See My Friend
The Fixer
In My Tree
Given To Fly
Tremor Christ
Untitled
MFC
Hold On - song they never played live before
Unthought Known
In Hiding
Deep - haven't played since 2003
Habit
Cropduster
Off He Goes
Force of Nature - dedicated to Raul Ibanez
Present Tense
Got Some
Do The Evolution

Encore 1
Just Breathe
Parting Ways
Jeremy - yesss! finally got to see all of the "big 4" (even flow, alive, black, and jeremy)
Breath
Light Years
Rearviewmirror - 3/3 getting this song... love it

Encore 2
Whipping
Crazy Mary - wow, I had never heard their version of this before but knew they played it a lot. finally got to see it and am so glad i did
Footsteps
Once
Alive - !!!
Sonic Reducer - holy shit!
Baba O'Riley - i've seen them play this song live twice now, and it's fantastic. don't believe me? check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGzjAxYPpso&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment