Monday, August 23, 2010

Best of the Rest

In the spirit of music lists, here are my favorite songs that definitely deserved to be recognized from bands that did not make my top 100 (at least they wouldn't have in February)


Minus the Bear - Absinthe Party at the Fly Honey Warehouse


Thrice - Stare at the Sun


Mos Def - Quiet Dog


Jay-Z - 99 Problems


Fatboy Slim - That Old Pair of Jeans


Street Sweeper Social Club - 100 Little Curses


Ramones - I Wanna Be Sedated


Passion Pit - The Reeling


Cake - The Distance


Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up


Alien Ant Farm - Smooth Criminal


The Used - I Caught Fire


Wu-Tang Clan - Wu Tang Clan Ain't Nothing To Fuck With (Tom Morello remix)


Streetlight Manifesto - Somewhere In The Between


Talib Kweli - Get By


Rancid - Ruby Soho


Temple of the Dog - Say Hello 2 Heaven


Yeasayer - O.N.E.


Aaaaaand guilty pleasure time:

Earth Wind & Fire - Shining Star


Rod Stewart - Gasoline Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment