Thursday, June 25, 2009

June Swoon

Man I’m so happy today. I received an email today notifying me that I got in to spring semester in Antarctica. Turns out I’m the only one going there. But the drinking age is 18. So I got that going for me, which is nice.

Let’s see… I haven’t written in a while, so I suppose I’ll update you on my life. Today I worked at the restaurant. We had the seafood special going tonight, so my fingers smelled like fish the whole night. Which, by the way, is the worst reason for having your fingers smell like fish that there is… Hey yo…

Um. The Phillies suck. I think that sums up all I need to say about baseball.

I’ve been so beat from working so much recently that I really don’t do much during my free time. The only things I recently do on my free time is make and consume bowls of cereal, play Mario Kart wii online to try and get my rating up, download music, and watch family guy dvds before bed.

However there are things in my life that are actually exciting. My sister is getting married in four months which is tremendously exciting!

Also, if you don’t already know, I am very excited to announce to you that I will be going on a road trip to St. Louis with my friend Andrew to go the 2009 MLB All-Star Game and I will be blogging along the way to let all 6.5 of my followers in on the excitement!!

Well that's all for now. I'm gonna go rest up my legs since I'll be at work for 12 hours tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. antarctica sounds SWEET. I got denied from New Zealand which is even SWEETER. haha but after talking to my parents (who didnt want me to go abroad at all) I am allowed to go to abroad- i was decided between florence and australia and I finally decided to apply to florence- i just emailed the lady! WOOT WOOT!

    what was this seafood special? and thats great about your sister- where is she getting married?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice on florence! and baked fettucine alfredo with flounder, scallops, and shrimp..
    shes getting married in Cape May

    ReplyDelete