Tuesday, March 16, 2010

77 - T.I.



I'm fast as lightning bro, you better wear your Nike's bro

At number 77 is T.I. T.I. is often compared with Lil Wayne, simply because they both dropped their most-famous albums in the beginning of last year. This is absurd, because T.I. is infinitely better than Weezy.

Wiki - Clifford Joseph Harris, Jr. (born September 25, 1980), better known by his stage name T.I. or T.I.P., is an American recording artist, producer and actor. He is the founder and co-chief executive officer (CEO) of Grand Hustle Records.

Discography -

I'm Serious (2001)
Trap Muzik (2003)
Urban Legend (2004)
King (2006)
T.I. vs. T.I.P. (2007)
Paper Trail (2008)
T.I.'s seventh studio album (sometime 2010)

Singles -

Rubber Band Man*
24's*
Let's Get Away
Bring Em Out*
U Don't Know Me
ASAP
What You Know*
Why You Wanna
Top Back
Big Things Poppin (Do It)
No Matter What*
Whatever You Like
What's Up, What's Happening
Swagga Like Us
Live Your Life*
Dead and Gone

*best songs

Favorite Lyric -

The entire second verse of the my personal favorite song by T.I., "No Matter What", is sick.

You let the blog sites and the magazines tell it
I'm sure to be in jail till 2027
Rather see me in a cell in
Stead of this new McLaren
God'll take you through hell just to get you to heaven
So even know it's heavy the load I will carry
Grin and still bear it
Win and still share it
Apologies to the fans I hope you can understand it
Life can change you directions
Even when you ain't planned it
All you can do is handle it
The worst thing you could do is panic
Use it to your advantage
Avoid insanity manage to conquer
Every obstacle
Make impossible possible
Even when winnings illogical
Loosing's still far from optional
Yeah they wanna see you shot up in the hospital
But when life throw punches, block you counter like a boxer do
Been locked inside mi casa too long
I did a song to make it known that the king lives on

Yes, even Live Your Life is saved from Rihanna by T.I's verses.

and now listen to T.I. kill it on
WHAT YOU KNOW



next up: gotta love those bands who've had one popular album then dropped off since

No comments:

Post a Comment