Monday, March 1, 2010

92 - Cold War Kids




At #92 is Cold War Kids. They are from California and have 2 CD's, "Robbers & Cowards" and "Loyalty to Loyalty".

Wiki - Cold War Kids are an American indie rock band from Long Beach, California. Band members are Nathan Willett (lead vocals, piano, guitar), Jonnie Russell (guitar, vocals, percussion), Matt Maust (bass guitar), and Matt Aveiro (drums).

Favorite Songs -

We Used to Vacation (2006)
Hang Me Up to Dry
Tell Me in the Morning
Robbers
Hospital Beds
Something is Not Right with Me (2008)
I've Seen Enough

Favorite Lyric -

"I promised to my wife and children
I'd never touch another drink
as long as I live
but even then
it sounds so soothing
to mix a drink
and sink into oblivion" - We Used to Vacation

For your listening pleasure...
HANG ME UP TO DRY


next up: a side project from a band that's way better than the main band.

No comments:

Post a Comment