Sunday, September 4, 2011

Newborn


I hope everyone is having a great Labor Day. I do not mean to blow your mind while you are celebrating your day off from a job that you have and that I don’t, BUT… the best blog in the world* has now been REVAMPED! 

Yes, what was once “F My Blog” is now “The Romote Control”. You may be asking, how will this be any different from your old blog, Adam? Well, other than the super cool new black background…it really won’t be. BUT all the content will actually now be worth reading, as opposed to the 25:75 ratio that we had on the old site.  

Also, the posts will primarily focus on sports now (occasionally some other crap might get mixed in, but if so, just smile at it and hopefully it will go away). So, I’m sorry if you were hoping for a post of the top 10 things I hate about Jersey Shore, or ranking my favorite adult actresses, but unfortunately I will not be lowering myself to such writing standards.  Unless this fails, and I do just that. 

So get excited people, I literally have nothing else to do but write some killer blog posts.  Not even being weighed down by dysfunctional pizza parlor any more. Just me, you, and whatever controlled substance you have to be on to still be reading this far.  

Cheers


*we meant this one…no seriously, this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment