Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Couple Days in the Life...

All of the following things happened to me in a recent 48 hour span.


- Got pulled over, was given a warning

- Drove 200 miles, the last 35 was bumper to bumper and took me 2 hours, thanks shoobies…

- Worked 17 of those hours

- Took a shot of something at 5 am, then had a peach with some girl while discussing a threesome

- Took some big gulpsss…

- Sucked at thumper

- Made fun of Christie lol

- Heard the following line from Rich's gay neighbor: "Dude stay with her cuz she is hott! Look at her! I'd tear that skirt she's wearing off in a second!" (laughter and utter shock) "What? I mean so I can wear it!"

- Showed up an hour late for work stuck in traffic with no phone to alert the boss I’d be late

- Had some lady from PA tell me as she pulled into a parking space in front of me that the space was only room for one car, while I, who live in NJ and work half a block away from said parking space, routinely park/drive by there if it’s taken and see 2 cars parked there easily, then gave her the finger and drove off.

- Walked into work still hungover/buzzed (at 430pm)

- Talked to 3 different cops – one pulled me over, one called me a dumbass, one said he could smell that I came from work

- Ended the night with a delish cake

No comments:

Post a Comment