Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Last Day At Giuseppe's

I suppose I should say a few words on today's topic, since it is a pretty big occasion in the timeline of Adam Romo. Well folks, Monday was my last night working at Giuseppe's Italian Restaurant for the 2009 summer and, very possibly, ever again. I am happy to have worked there from May 2002 to August 24, 2009, and to have met/worked with all of my coworkers in these past 7 summers. Thanks to Ron and Lisa for all you've done for me.

And now, a very brief, very half-ass mobile-photo blog of my last shift.


Meatballs.


Orders. Booooo.


Marinara Sauce. Meat Sauce behind it.


Bucket of Fettuccine Pasta.


That's a deep fryer, kids.


Me with a Mexican. Hola, amigo.


Vodka. For... Vodka Sauce...


Chicken Portabella Sandwich. Yeah I make those...



My last meal: a Medium Steak and Garlic Mashed Potatoes. Pic does it no justice.


Well, that's about it. Now time for a few days of cleaning my room, getting my junk together, going shopping, visiting a couple people, then time to head back down to Baltimore for another year of Jesuit education.

1 comment: