Thursday, May 7, 2009

Around the Tube

Scrubs

So I watched the season (possibly series) finale of Scrubs this afternoon and was blown away. This was hands down the best episode I have ever seen of the show. I honestly don’t think they could have done a better job of closing the show, having JD’s future in dream sequences as he made his way out of Sacred Heart for the last time. I also loved how Elliot carried JD after the wedding and how Hooch really is crazy. If this is in fact the last time we see Scrubs, it couldn’t have gone out on a better note.

Lost

WTF? All I can say is: I can’t wait for the finale next week.

The Duel 2

Wow. I can’t believe that Ruthie lost. Ruthie is so strong and tough for how tiny she is, but rookie Kimberly got the better of her by doing something that most people can’t do: outsmart Ruthie. I can’t tell if Isaac was serious about his grudge against Landon for the toenail, but even so, why call Landon into the duel? It makes no sense. He’s clearly the best competitor there, and you don’t want to make him be the one who sends you home.

I still have Landon Brad and Mark winning for the guys, but now since Ruthie’s gone I have Rachael, Diem, and now Jenn winning for the girls. I continue to think that Kimberly is one of the best girls in the game, as well as Brittany, but I feel that her rookie stature will continue to keep people putting her in the duel and eventually she will be sent home.

No comments:

Post a Comment