Monday, May 4, 2009

Halfway Home

Welcome back everyone. Hope you all had yourselves a weekend.
So it’s obvious that everyone is just about done school. Finals are a bitch, we all know that. But alas internet, I have good news. Adam Romo has completed two years of college. Yep. Halfway done his college career. Hard to believe right? But I’m actually ok with it. Think about it. I’m 20 years old and halfway done college. At this rate, I’ll finish college when I’m 40! That’s 20 more years I have of Loyola, video games, drinking, making ridiculous videos, getting kicked out of Reefers/the Den/Swallows, losing things in cabs, laughing about the weekends, going to the FAC twice a semester, cursing the Bookstore for ripping me off, spitting horrible game, watching movies/sporting events instead of doing homework, procrastinate, lose embarrassingly in intramural softball, and of course swipe people into their building.
Seriously, though. What the hell? Just two more years of college left?? Four years ago I dreaded going to college thinking I’d be the kid who would have no friends and is so quiet that everyone would think he’s a creep and probably secretly inventing a special kind of glasses that can enable one to see through female underwear. Now, not only am I almost done those glasses, but I cannot begin to imagine leaving this place and all the people I've met along the way. So I won’t anymore. That’s for another blog down the road…

No comments:

Post a Comment