Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm Home

So at 6:40pm EST today, Thursday May 7, I finally unloaded my mom’s van of all my stuff from my dorm. It was the final motions of what was a great sophomore year.

But where did it go? It seems like just yesterday I was starting the classes of second semester.
The year was definitely a memorable one, chock full of very high ups that I will cherish forever and catastrophic lows that stunned everyone. But as I begin my summer that I’m sure I will get bored with in around 10-15 days, I can’t help but look towards next year.

It’s going to be different living with a bunch of my friends going abroad to various locations for half or some the full year. It’s going to be different actually knowing who my direct roommate is beforehand. It’s going to be different not having to swipe in at a desk every time. But most of all, it’s going to be different being 21 the majority of the year. I don’t really know how much different it’s going to be, but I’d be lying if I said that wasn’t looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment