Friday, May 1, 2009

Welcome to the Future

Hey. How's it going?
You may be thinking, why am I reading this jerk-off's blog? Am I that drunk / much of a procrastinator? Is it wrong to go 3 days without showering if I'm not going out of the house? Actually I was just thinking that last one.
Anyway, whether by force, luck, or divine intervention, you have come across the blog of the future. Big things will be coming from this blog. I’m talking earth-shattering, ground-breaking, tampon-leaking, bed-wetting, AIDs-curing, big time things.
So I suppose I should introduce myself to you. There’s a good chance you already know me, however I’ll go through the motions, primarily because I have nothing else to talk about for my first post. (I know, genius does not come from out of nowhere. The big-bang only happened once.)
My name is Adam. You may know me as one of my many nicknames: Romo, Romano, Bromo, Roman Governor, Pussy, etc. I am currently 20 years old and a journalism major at Loyola College in Baltimore. Everything else about me can be found out by checking out my profile, or actually talking to me in person…
Currently I am dealing with finals, before starting summer vacation. It won’t be that much of a vacation, as I will be working constantly. That’s all for now. Be sure to check back soon (though I’m sure I’ll be updating people on websites that people actually go on i.e. Facebook, Sporcle, Textsfromlastnight…) and tell your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment